Thursday, April 16, 2015

Guy's Case in In the Appeals Court Also YEA!!!



Well now what about that!!! Guy's case in in the Appeals court also. We have been working very hard to make sure we can both be in the appeals court together. The issue is Carrie is blocked from showing the true fraud that is in our cases because her attorney threw her under the bus and he worked very hard to make sure not much was on the record. When you appeal it is based off the court record, one is not allowed to introduce new evidence, so our plan was to make sure I was able to somehow get my case in the appeals court at the same time Carrie's case is there, this way I can show the real fraud and corruption with my case because since they were forced to drop all the pending charges against me, and our cases are one in the same. Now that I'm not under any gag order or indictment they cannot control me, lol. So now we both are standing side by side this is going to be very , very interesting!!!
I have some serious learning that needs to take place because I do not have much practice at drafting a brief for the appellate judged to review.... but I'm about to learn and I'm willing to do what ever it takes!!! SO WE MOVE FORWARD! wish us luck!



Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
Notice of Docket Activity

The following transaction was entered on 04/14/2015 at 2:13:08 PM MDT and filed on 04/14/2015
Case Name:United States v. Neighbors (Guy)
Case Number:  15-3024
Document(s):Document(s)


Docket Text:
[10263680] Order filed by Clerk of Court (LS) lifting the abatement and considering this case for summary disposition. Appellant's memorandum brief due 04/28/2015 for Guy M. Neighbors. Briefing on the merits is tolled. Served on 04/14/2015. [15-3024]

Notice will be electronically mailed to:

Ms. Terra Morehead: Terra.Morehead@usdoj.gov
Mr. Guy M. Neighbors: guysmileys52@gmail.com
Mr. D. Christopher Oakley: chris.oakley@usdoj.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment