Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Guy Neighbors Files Restraining Order/ Injunction To Block Judge Scott Miller, From Retaliating Against Him!

                                                                                 


https://www.scribd.com/doc/292015288/Motion-for-Injunction-and-Restraining-to-Block-Judge-Scott-Miller-From-Revoking-Neighbors-Drivers-Licenses

This was a little surprise bomb shell that was delivered to federal court today. The traffic court judge was very grumpy, that I figured out how to move my case right out of his fraudulent court room!!!
Today I' filed the documents and 3 hrs. later 'received a call from the Judged Deputy, she said the Judge wanted to know if I’ wanted him to have a hearing on my restraining order and injunction, blocking the traffic court’s retaliation against me by revoking my driver’s licenses. The Deputy wanted to know if I’ wanted to schedule a hearing, or if I wanted the judge to rule from the paper. I chose to allow him to rule from the paper because I’ can see the court in Topeka, is operating differently in a very good way. Things are getting interesting up in here.
Judge Scott Miller has a conflict of interest, due to the civil action Neighbors filed against Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment