Saturday, April 11, 2015

Facing The Challenge!


Some people feel we should move away when this is over, however the media will show this kind of thing is going on all over the country so where do you go?
 
It could be said that I’m hard headed and refuse to give up or run… if you don’t stand up for what you believe in then you won’t stand for anything! There are a lot of honest hard working men and women who work for the Lawrence police department, some of them are my friends, it is just a hand full of officers responsible for the injustice we have been forced to endure. We have raised our kids to believe that anything in life is possible if you are willing to do whatever it takes. We have shown we are willing to do whatever it takes, we have done nothing wrong and I refuse to run and hide!
I was thinking today this will never be over because of what it had done to our lives, all of the time I have been forced to be separated from my wife, there I no way ever this could be over, that time can never be replaced. I refuse to allow this situation to define who I ‘am, I refuse to allow this situation to turn me into a hater!!!

I believe when one live with hatred in his/her heart it sucks up the space for love. God once said we should forgive as we have been forgiven. This is my home and I will not be run off!

I want to make sure other people do not have to suffer what we have been through, and if they do I would like to be able to help them navigate through the dark to find justice!

We stay and fight; it’s the only way I know!

Thanks for the support.

Guy Neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment