Saturday, April 18, 2015

Working on my 1st Appeal



Finally made it to the Appeals Court with this mess of a case the government started. This is my first appeal Pro-per (which means as my own counsel), Carrie is helping me with it, she is great at the appeals court pleading so we are tag teaming together to get this done. Her case in in the appeals court as well and the nice thing about this is in her case she cannot address the many issues and violations of our rights because her attorney John Duma, threw her under the bus and refused to get anything on the record in her so-called trial. The last of 8- Federal cases against me was dismissed on May 19th of 2014, and now the government is refusing to return our expensive firearm collection. I know some of our firearms are missing along with other evidence that was unlawfully seized. I know the Gov. thought when they dropped my final case that I would go hide and be happy. They were very wrong! until they let my honey come home the dog fight is on, so now I filed to have the judge force the government to return our evidence because we know it is missing and if we are able to prove its missing they will be forced to acquit Carrie and let her come home where she belongs. So the Judge refused to do the right thing so, I appealed his refusal to allow me to present the evidence I needed to defend in the evidence hearing. We stacked some pleading on the table addressing issues with jurisdiction and many other issues and the district court could not respond to the last 6 pleadings, so the Judge denied them all not on the merits, which means I can challenge the appeals court to respond to the pleadings, things are getting very, very interesting. I plan to use my case to show all the issues that Carrie is blocked from showing because of the dumb court rules. We make a great team, we are going to see this through no matter how long it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment